MOLECULAR INSIGHT :
We have developed an original Treg Molecular Signature (TregSign kit) which allows, in a single assay, a complete transcriptomic study of Tregs.
The signature allows us to determine the impact of a molecule on Tregs and their microenvironment
The signature is based on the expression of around 100 genes associated with both natural Treg and induced Tregs. 8 clusters were established to better assess Treg biology :
Potential clinical applications: Evaluation of compounds on Tregs/PBMCs Patient immuno-monitoring – Strong diagnostic and prognostic value – Improvement of patient stratification according to Treg profile for better treatment choice
CELLULAR INSIGHT :
PBMC/Treg Supression Assay
We offer a wide range of methods to comprehensively assess the efficacy and safety of your compound of interest on Treg Biology. Immunomonitoring and Immunophenotyping of Tregs by :
ANIMAL INSIGHT :
In vivo assessment of a compound efficacy and safety can be carried out on a human cancer model designed for you (Syngeneic, PDX-Like models…).
PDX-Like model: Humanized SCID mice allow a complete monitoring of disease advancement, organ infiltration, toxicity etc.
Bibliography of Immune insighT and its founding members:
IST: Immune insighT
Humanized PDX-Like model POC
- Effect of nasopharyngeal carcinoma-derived exosomes on human regulatory T cells. J Natl Cancer Inst., 2014
- Specific folic-acid targeted photosensitizers. The first step toward intraperitoneal photodynamic therapy for epithelial ovarian cancer. Gynecol Obstet Fertil Senol. 2017
Clinical trial immunomonitoring
- Immune Regulation After High Dose Hypofractionated Radiotherapy Leads to Complete Clinical Response in A Renal Adenocarcinoma Patient Case – Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research, 2019
- Combination of High Dose Hypofractionated Radiotherapy with Anti-PD1 Single Dose Immunotherapy Leads to a Th1 Immune Activation Resulting in a Complete Clinical Response in a Melanoma Patient. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2020
TregSign Kit POC
- Beta-2 microglobulin a robust reference housekeeping genes for RNA expression normalization in real time PCR on human leukocytes. BMC medicals, 2020